Kenai Peninsula, Kenai, Soldotna Alaska Caribou Hills Corner
Caribou Hills Corner
Welcome to your complete source of info for
The Caribou Hills.
The Caribou Hills (or as the local's say, "the hills") is a popular year around recreation area. Located 50 miles south of Kenai & Soldotna, 25 miles north of Homer & 15 miles east of Ninilchik. The hills features miles of old seismographic trails left over from the 1960's and the early oil exploration days.
Whether you are just interested in the area & the current weather or you are looking to buy or sell your cabin or land to build your next cabin in the Caribou Hills, this is it! Check out all of our listing currently available in the Caribou Hills or send me an e-mail and I'll place you on an e-mail list to be sent to you directly whenever a new property becomes available.
Interested in getting all of the available property listings for the Caribou Hills? Send us a quick e-mail and we will send you back an e-mail with all of the listings available in the Caribou Hills area. We are the Caribou Hills Experts, we have been working and recreating in the hills for over 20 years!
Links of Interest
- Caribou Hills Cabin Hoppers, Caribou Hill Cabin Hoppers. Local Snowmachine club, join the club & support your habit!
- Caribou Hills Cabin Hoppers Weather Station, Formally know as Jim Matti's Weather Station. Weather & snow conditions in the Caribou Hills.
- Caribou Hills Management Plan, Department of Natural Resources Management Plan for the Caribou Hills.
- Carioub Hills Management Plan Map, Take a look at the area covered under the management plan.
- Cabela's article, on our very own Greg Barclay
Don't see the information you want, let me know and I'll get it on the page for you. E-mail me!